Outsell, LLC, Minneapolis, MN
Company: Outsell, LLC, Minneapolis, MN
Entry Submitted By: Big Swing Communications
Company Description: Outsell (www.outsell.com) is a digital marketing Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that is transforming the way brands engage with consumers. Outsell’s award-winning Digital Engagement Platform offers clients the ability to consistently engage with consumers across distributed sales networks from the national to local level.
Nomination Category: New Product & Service Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Sales Automation Solution – New
Nomination Title: Outsell BuyerScout®
Tell the story about this nominated product or service (up to 650 words). Describe its function, features, benefits, and sales to date:
TEXT REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION
Outsell BuyerScout, is a one-of-a-kind buyer detection product that alerts dealers when current customers and prospects are actively shopping for a new vehicle. BuyerScout information is like gold to a salesperson.
More than 50 percent of consumers seeking to purchase a vehicle begin gathering information six months prior to their planned purchase-the majority of that activity is online. Traditionally, it’s difficult for automotive salespeople to get visibility into shoppers’ readiness to purchase and vehicle/brand considerations outside of their own website and store.
BuyerScout identifies active shoppers early in purchase cycle and provides insights into customer's shopping behavior prior to, and after, initial engagement with dealership. BuyerScout is like gold to a salesperson because it detects most likely buyers correlating anonymous shopping behavior with existing customer data, providing the sales team with easy to understand shopper scores with competitive make and model data that they can use to formulate effective sales strategies.
BuyerScout evaluates customers’ online and offline behaviors and scores actions to detect when they’re ready to buy, combining anonymous shopper data from more than 12,000 automotive websites with a dealer’s existing DMS data providing a picture of buying behavior, brand preferences and shopping intensity. After synthesizing vehicle, customer, web and behavioral data, BuyerScout provides the dealership with a daily "most likely buyers" report, identifying active shoppers for vehicles, plus details on competitive makes/models that shoppers may consider. Salespeople can focus on prospects deepest into buying process, tailor sales approach to competitive realities, and as a result, sell more vehicles.
BuyerScout is available within the Outsell Fuel customer engagement platform. Today, hundreds of dealers across multiple automotive brands (Outsell’s clients include Toyota, Volkswagen, Subaru, Porsche, Jaguar, and Chevrolet) are using BuyerScout to close more deals and generate increased vehicle sales. Buyer detection tools are unique in the marketplace because they make use of industry shopper data to help track customer’s behavior beyond the walls of the dealership.
Insight - supporting proof and results for BuyerScout:
-Active BuyerScout dealers are seeing a:
- 2.2X lift in overall conversion rate
- 2.5X lift in conversion rate for customers ranking 8+
- 23% lift in new-to-dealer conversions
- On average, 16% of the BuyerScout-identified shoppers are scored as ”lower funnel," meaning they are very close to purchase. Dealers report that when they act upon the information, 1 in 5 (20%) of these high-probability shoppers purchase at the dealership within 30 days, with an average time to conversion of only 13.86 days.
- BuyerScout helps the dealership identify most likely buyers while delivering competitive sales intelligence their salespeople need to help close the sale. On average, shoppers with a computed score of 10 (most active) buy within 2 days.
- One of dealerships already using BuyerScout is Tom Hesser Chevrolet in Scranton, Penn. Internet Sales Manager Adam Jones, said, “BuyerScout is fantastic and provides valuable ammo for us. The data shows us how we stack up against competition. Now that we have it, I can't imagine not using this tool at our dealership. Based on BuyerScout’s scoring system, we are able to identify and qualify customers more accurately. It’s another piece of the puzzle to help us win more business from other dealers.”
Learn more at http://www.outsell.com/buyerscout/
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)