Wells Fargo Treasury Management Research Support Team
Company: Wells Fargo, San Francisco, CA
Company Description: Wells Fargo & Company is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.6 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,700 locations, 12,500 ATMs, and the internet (wellsfargo.com), and offices in 36 countries.
Nomination Category: Customer Service & Call Center Awards Team Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Back-Office Customer Service Team of the Year - Financial Services Industries
Nomination Title: Wells Fargo Treasury Management Research Support Team
Tell the story about what this nominated team achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
TEXT REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION
The Research Support Team is essential to the success of Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Services (TMCS). The team supports the customer-facing TMCS Client Service Officers (CSOs) who assist Treasury customers. The CSOs strive for first-touch resolution; however, some inquiries involve additional time, further research, or a monetary adjustment. That’s where the Research Support Team comes in: to provide our customers with A+ Service and Support through consistent, accurate, and expeditious problem resolution.
After winning the Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service last year, the Research Support Team continues to focus on enhancing levels of service by further building upon team goals:
Shorten resolution time
• Exceeded goal of closing 99% of cases within the service-level agreement (SLA) by closing 99.65% of cases within the SLA year to date.
• This represents an increase over 2013; the team achieved an average resolution SLA of 99.67% for Q2 2014 compared to an average of 99.37% in Q2 2013.
• Partnered with Service and Operation teams to identify and mitigate opportunities for improvement.
• Provided feedback to the CSOs if an issue could have been resolved at first touch.
Reduce overall inquiry volume
• Identified and addressed root cause of issues to minimize reoccurrences.
• Identified customer-specific trends and communicated results.
• Implemented improvements across multiple customers within the same Line of Business.
Enhance tools and resources
• Encouraged innovative thinking and creative solutions.
• Identified and submitted 31 innovative ideas to the Business Process Team for review and potential implementation, including enhancements to systems, tools, and customer communications.
Build a Strong Team
• Developed a team member who was awarded the silver by Contact Center World.
• Developed a team member who was recognized as a Leadership Circle winner.
• Completion of various soft and specialized skills training programs by all team members.
• Implemented the A.I.M. (Achieve Inspire Motivate) development program which was designed to cultivate team members’ career and development goals through the use of various development tools that help maximize competencies
Deliver World Class Services
• Conducted Quarterly Operations Service Partner Reviews focusing on successes, impacted clients, and resolving issues first touch
• All four internal partner operations team exceeded the 75% target, with individual team results of 78%, 79%, 82% and 96%.
• Increased scope of support to include international customers and associated products
Support Our Partners
• Consolidated Research team provider groups in Los Angeles and Charlotte, simplifying the process for our partners and shortening resolution time for our customers.
• Supported the Lines of Business by dedicating a group of team members (Fulfillment team) to completing complex and time-intensive requests that cannot be completed by the customer, CSO, or with current product offerings.
• This maximizes CSO time by allowing for focus on the immediate needs of clients.
• From January 2014 through August 2014, the Fulfillment team completed 1,048 project requests.
Expanding on the delivery of A+ Service and Support would not be possible without engaged team members and supportive partners. Overall team member engagement scores averaged 4.5 on a five-point scale, higher than the 2013 average score of 4.46.
Community involvement also remains a priority: Research Support team members have donated time and items to various organizations including the North Florida Women’s Center and children’s hospitals in Charlotte, NC, Los Angeles, CA, and Jacksonville, FL. This builds morale and helps local communities where the team members work and live.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)