What's New & Different for 2018
- Eligibility now extends from July 1, 2016. Nominations should cite achievements since that date.
- October 18, 2017: Early-bird entry deadline - entry fees discounted by $45
- November 15: Final entry deadline
- January 11, 2018: Last day late entries will be accepted with payment of $55 late fee per entry
Entry Fee Increase
- Early-bird entry fees have been increased just $10 per entry
- There are four new new-product categories: Best Sales Enablement Product - New, Best Sales Enablement Product - New Version, Best Sales & Marketing Mobile Application - New, and Best Sales & Marketing Mobile Application - New Version.
- A number of the existing sales and customer service categories have been split into multiple categories based on industry. These include Sales Support Team of the Year, Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, Award for Innovation in Sales, Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year, Young Customer Service Professional of the Year, Customer Service Team of the Year - Recovery Situation, Customer Service Complaints Team of the Year, Customer Service Training Team of the Year, e-Commerce Customer Service Award, and Best Use of Technology in Customer Service.
Change in the Judging Format
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will now be determined through one round of judging. Previously, Finalists were determined in a first round and Gold, Silver and Bronze placements from among the Finalists in a second, final round.