What's New & Different for 2017
- Eligibility now extends from July 1, 2015. Nominations should cite achievements since that date.
- October 19, 2016: Early-bird entry deadline - entry fees discounted by $45
- November 16: Final entry deadline
- January 11, 2017: Last day late entries will be accepted with payment of $55 late fee per entry
Entry Fee Increase
- Early-bird entry fees have been increased just $10 per entry
- There are three new new-product categories: Customer Service or Sales Book of the Year, Customer Service Training Product of the Year, and Sales Training Product of the Year
- There is one new solution provider category: Leadership or Management Training Practice of the Year
Additional Points of Contact for Your Entries
- Entrants may now designate as many as four additional email addresses (in addition to the email address of the primary point of contact) to receive email notifications about the disposition of their entries.