10 Reasons to Enter
1. Entering the ABAs is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your brand.
2. The entry process itself is valuable. In preparing your nominations you'll research and write succinct, compelling stories of achievement within your organization that you can use in other ways.
3. Small companies have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big companies do. Every year, household-name companies such as Humana, IBM and MetLife are joined in the winners' circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are scores of categories covering every aspect of business, from management and finance, to marketing and public relations, to product development, customer service, and human resources.
5. If you’re a marketing agency or media production company, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors, and there are many categories for web sites and apps, marketing campaigns, video productions, and other media.
6. Many of the world's top business leaders will review your nominations during the judging process, and you'll have access to all of their comments about your entries and your business - an invaluable resource.
7. If you win a Stevie Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of hundreds of executives from across the country…during a live web broadcast.
8. The Stevie Award is one of the world's most impressive trophies - it will wow clients, partners, colleagues and staff.
9. We'll promote your win across our web site and media. We get more than 70,000 visitors to our site every month, have more than 24,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
10. As a Stevie winner you'll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award, including winner logos and press release templates.