Get Recognized. Save Money.
Become a Supporting Sponsor.
If your organization is going to participate in the Stevie Awards in 2017 in a meaningful way, you can save money by becoming a Supporting Sponsor. Supporting Sponsors get:
- The ability to submit an unlimited number of entries to The 2017 International Business Awards and one other Stevie Awards program without having to pay entry fees.
Entry fees vary by category. The average cost for submitting four entries is typically $1,600
- Logo identification as a sponsor on the IBA web site throughout 2017, with a link to your company’s web site.
- A full-page ad in the awards dinner program book for the 2017 IBAs. The program will be distributed to all attendees of the 2017 awards gala, and will also be distributed to more than 12,000 business executives online throughout 2017-18.
- Logo identification as a Supporting Sponsor on the cover of the awards dinner program.
- Up to 10 tickets for The International Business Awards banquet.
Value of Sponsorship Benefits: a minimum of $7,700
Cost of Supporting Sponsorship: $5,500
To discuss, contact us.