What's New & Different for 2018
- Eligibility for the 2018 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business extends from July 1, 2017 through September 28, 2018, the last day that late entries will be accepted. Nominations should cite achievements during this eligibility window. Apps, videos, marketing, and PR campaigns premiered since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for web site and blog entries - it doesn't matter when web sites or blogs were first published.
- There are three entry deadlines, including an early-bird deadline by which the entry fees are discounted:
- July 18: Early-bird entry deadline - entry fees discounted by $35
- August 22: Entry deadline
- September 28: Last day that late entries will be accepted with payment of $55 late fee
- Entry fees have been increased $10/entry from last year. There are still quite a few categories that have no entry fees, however.
- Four new Achievement categories, to recognize the achievements of organizations that are working to make the workplace and the world at large fairer, safer and more supportive to women. Any organization - not just those that are owned or run by women - may submit nominations to these categories.
- 87. Achievement in Equal Pay
- 88. Achievement in Developing and Promoting Women
- 89. Achievement in Promoting Work-Life Balance
- 90. Achievement in Women-related Corporate Social Responsibility
- The categories for public relations or communications campaigns created by or for women have been revised and expanded.
Higher Threshold for Automatic Stevie Award Recognition
- The minimum average score from the judges to qualify for automatic Gold, Silver or Bronze Stevie Award recognition has been raised from 7.0/10 to 7.25/10.